Output Sounds REV UPDATED Torrent is here. REV is not a “reverse” button like the one on your DAW or sampler.
Output Sounds REV UPDATED Torrent For Mac
It’s a world of sound design for producers, composers and musicians based on reverse elements. Packed into 4 powerful engines with over 14gb of content, REV includes complex synths, real instruments, multi-layered organic pads, loops, rises, pulses, swells, stutters and more. ALL sounds can be locked to tempo.
With over 20 glowing reviews from notable magazines and blogs, REV has consistently been hailed as “inspiring” & “creative”. We invite you to watch some of the videos below and see for yourself.
1,000+ Reverse Instruments
REV comes with over 1,000 presets all playable in reverse and in real time. Use any of the built-in presets or start from scratch and build your own. Even feel free to share them with other REV users.
Play Free or Lock to Tempo
All of REV’s instruments can either be played freely or locked to a tempo. Notes can be set to whole note, half note, or quarter note duration.
Live Recorded Loops
The REV loops engine gives you thousands of possibilities all of which were recorded live. All loops lock to tempo, are adjustable by speed and are spread across two octaves. Play multiple loops at once, add stutters, filters or fx to make it your own.
Perfectly Timed Rises
Rises can be used in a variety of different genres and are very prominent in electronic music, trailer music or any song that needs a nice build up or transition. Rises come in all forms and are adjustable by key and speed. Just like the other engines, the REV rises engine does all of the work for you by locking to tempo so you don’t have to do any manual editing.
Stutters, Filters & FX
Break up and customize your patches significantly with built-in volume and pitch stutter FX. These can be synced to tempo or adjusted freely.
- REV also comes with built FX and FX presets which let you customize filters, envelopes, distortion, saturation, lo-fi, chorus, delays, reverb, EQ & more. These can all be automated and also triggered by keys on the keyboard.
- When your product is properly updated, you will notice a new ‘Legacy’ NKI. This legacy NKI file is only there for compatibility purposes – it does not contain any of the updates that were introduced with the NKS rollout on March 7th. Using the legacy NKI is to use the older version of the product. If you find that your version of Kontakt is too old to support the new ‘product.nki,’ use the legacy NKI.
If you find that your Output engine doesn’t immediately show in the Komplete Kontrol/Maschine factory library, close KK/Maschine and do the following:
- Open Kontakt in standalone, remove the library in question (say, REV).
- Close and reopen Kontakt standalone.
- Add REV as a library again. Then close Kontakt standalone.
- When you open Maschine or Komplete Kontrol, you will now see your Output library in the factory browser.